Vivien Horder Property Management Ltd are committed to providing a professional service to all our clients and customers. We understand that sometimes things can go wrong and if they do, we want you to know that we are committed in resolving your complaint with minimum stress and inconvenience.
If you have spoken to us about your complaint, please put the details of your complaint in writing. We ask that you put as much detail as you can to make sure that we have a full understanding of the reasons and circumstances around your complaint. Please send your written complaint to:
Mrs Susan Gritton
Vivien Horder Property Management Ltd
4 Salisbury Street
What will happen next?
- We will send written acknowledgement of your complaint within 3 working days.
- A full and thorough investigation will be undertaken by Susan Gritton (Director) who will issue you with a written response to the outcome of your complaint, within 15 working days of receipt of the original complaint.
- If you remain dissatisfied or feel the matter remains unresolved, you should write to Susan Gritton explaining why you are unhappy with the outcome, so we can further review the complaint.
- Upon completion and in conclusion of our review, you will receive written notification of our final viewpoint within 15 working days of receiving your request for a review.
- In the unlikely event that you are still dissatisfied, you may refer the matter to The Property Ombudsman, as long as you contact within 12 months of our final viewpoint letter.
The Property Ombudsman
43-55 Milford Street
01722 333 306